- This event has passed.
Cloudera EDGE2AI Workshop
July 23, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm PDT
We invite you to join the Women in Big Data organization for the upcoming training at Cloudera.
In today’s digitally connected enterprises, data originates from the edge, streams into the data center, lands in an Enterprise Data Cloud for downstream processing including Machine Learning and then serves back to the edge for real-time prediction and action.
In this 2.5 hrs workshop, you will learn how to use Cloudera Edge Management(CEM) and Flow Management(CDF) combined with Machine Learning(CDSW) and provide a scalable, real-time streaming data platform that collects, curates, and analyzes data so customers gain key insights for immediate actionable intelligence..
Join us to learn how:
· To Provision Cloudera CEM, CDF, and CDSW on Azure
· To Install and configure Nifi on the edge and in the Cloudera Data Cloud
· Ingest data in real-time using Nifi to Kudu and apply machine learning predictions using CDSW with data in-motion and at rest
5.30 to 6 PM : Meet and Greet, Settle down, Food
6 to 6.30 PM : Cloudera Edge Management, Data Flow, and CDSW
overview, use cases, and architecture.
6.30 to 8.30 PM: Hands on Labs.
1. Familiarity with basic Hadoop knowledge and how to use SSH on Windows Putty or Mac’s Terminal .
2. Bring your own laptop ( Preferred OS :Windows 10 or latest Mac OSX)
3. For Windows machines, install Putty or better install OpenSSH for PowerShell, instruction here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/openssh/openssh_install_firstuse
4. Use Modern browser like Chrome (IE not supported)