- This event has passed.
June 14, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm PDT
According to Gartner, “In 2018, organizations will strive to improve their understanding of what AI is best suited to, and how to deploy it. By 2020, 85% of CIOs will be piloting AI programs through a combination of buy, build and outsource efforts.”
Accessibility and democratization of AI will deliver opportunities and benefits to everyone, but lack of available skills remains the greatest challenge. Join SAP Women in Technology and Women in Big Data communities to explore new career niches being created by technological transition. Learn from SAP, NVIDIA and LinkedIn AI leads and experts what kind of new roles and skills are needed by Intelligent Enterprises.
• 30 minute networking [4 – 4:30pm]
• Intro to WiBD, Nazanin Zaker [4:30 – 4:45pm]
• Intro to Women in Technology at SAP, Julia Satsuta [4:45 – 4:55pm]
• Intro to Leonardo ML at SAP [4:55 – 5:25pm]
• External speaker from NVIDIA, Mona Flores [5:25 – 5:55pm]
• Panel discussion on “Democratizing AI: How to make AI accessible for Everyone”, Panel organizer: Tina Tang [5:55 – 7pm]
Mona Flores, Inception Healthcare Startups Strategic Business Development Lead at NVIDIA
Shalini Agarwal, Director, Engineering and Product at LinkedIn
Priyanka Gariba, Lead Technical Program Manager at LinkedIn
Nicole Helmer, Lead Data scientist at SAP io