- This event has passed.
Machine Learning Workshop with SAP HANA and Amazon SageMaker
September 10, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm PDT
Join us for Dev Day in East Palo Alto!
Looking to network with fellow data scientists and application developers while exploring machine learning, containers, and cloud computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and SAP?
Join us at AWS DevDay to get hands-on experience learning how different technologies from AWS and SAP integrate and work together to create a custom machine learning solution.
Join this full-day workshop to get access to tools, learning materials, network with experts from AWS, SAP, and WomeninBigData.org.
In this hands-on workshop, you will get the opportunity to learn how to:
- Quickly train your TensorFlow models using Amazon SageMaker using the Iris classification dataset.
- Deploy Docker images in Amazon Elastic Container Registry.
- Create an AWS Fargate container cluster in Amazon Elastic Container Service.
- Use SAP HANA External Machine Learning Library (EML) functionality.
Who Should Attend?
This event is ideal for data engineers, data scientists, and application developers from all experience levels who want to dive deeper into highly technical hands-on training and content around machine learning, AWS, and SAP.
What Do I Need?
Bring your laptop and power supply.
- Make sure you have an active AWS account before the event (the account full activation can take up to 24 hours).
- As a participant you’ll receive credits towards an AWS environment loaded with the required tools and services.
- Wi-Fi will be provided.