FORM A LOCAL WIBD CORE TEAM
- Use your network to find people in your company and other companies in your locale who are motivated to contribute to the WiBD program
- Ask WiBD Management team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more local contacts, for example send an email asking for sponsor contacts in your area.
- Use your network and the core team to get contacts from sponsor and partner companies present in your locale (if any), invite them to collaborate.
- You will need the following contact points (does not have to be one person – one role match, one person may have several roles)
- Chapter Lead – yourself
- Identify Focus Area Leads for at least two of the following areas:
- Awareness/Evangelism (social media)
The role of the Chapter Director is to grow the community, decide how to best serve the community and organize the chapter to best meet these goals.