Global Analytics Leader @ Atlassian | Women in AI Leadership Awardee | Top 100 AI & Analytics Leaders 2022 | LinkedIn Creator Accelerator Program | Startup Ecosystem | Mentor | Speaker | ranjanimani.com
n my current role as a Global Data science and Analytics Leader, I drive Atlassian's CSS Analytics team for Enterprise.
I lead a team of Analytics managers, leads and Datascientists to engage with Leadership teams across PM, Engineering, IT, Technical and C suite to solve business problems for CSS at Atlassian.
My expertise areas involve scaling the teams, driving providing thought leadership to drive business value with data, building data and analytics products from scratch and cultivating close partnerships
In my last role as Director of Advanced Analytics and Data Products, CXS at VMWare setting up a 40+ member global team of senior analytics managers, data product managers and data scientists we worked on
- Leveraging AI/ML to build personalised customer experience solutions
- Work with a cross functional team to build certified and curated data products
- Design and support SaaS transformation through Customer Success with business analytics and AI driven customer experience.
I have more than 15 years of experience in setting up and growing Data Science teams, Product Management, Consulting and Analytics with stints across high tech companies such as Dell, Oracle and VMWare.
Graduated top of the class - Bachelor in Engineering, Electronics and Communication
Silver Medalist - Masters in Business Administration [MBA]
What do I do -
• Championed data science projects with demonstrable business impact from ideation to production
• Demonstrated experience in hiring, retaining and scaling geographically dispersed, high-performing global virtual teams.
• Demonstrated experience influencing product strategy and drive change across organisational boundaries.
What am I passionate about :
• Building great Products and Teams, Books and Bringing more Women into Tech
• I write about Tech and AI, Future of Work, Women in Management, Book Reviews and Being Better on LinkedIn/Website - https://ranjanimani.com/
• I do video book reviews and #2MinExplainer videos on my YT channel 'Reviews with Ranjani' here -
Industry Presence/Advocacy -
#1 IndiaAI 21 Women in 21
#2 Analytics India Magazine : Rising "Women in AI Leadership Award 2021"
#3 Women in Big data 2021 : https://www.womeninbigdata.org/ranjani-mani/
#4 Top 100 Leaders in AI, 2022, 3AI
Interested in Mentorship, Career Coaching, Industry advocacy and speaker engagements, kindly check out the below form and our team will get back to you shortly
Opinions expressed on social media are personal
Interested in serving on a Women in Big Data leadership committee?
Click here to let us know.