WiBD and NVIDIA: AI-powered Healthcare Solutions Against COVID-19
On May 12, 2020, Renee Yao, Global Healthcare AI Startups Lead, NVIDIA, curated a group of leaders in healthcare and life science to discuss how they are using AI to help fight against COVID-19.
As the outbreak of COVID-19 continues to spread throughout the world, leading experts from medical imaging, medical instruments, drug discovery, genomics, and analytics are coming together to help understand, treat, diagnose, and prevent the disease. We will share how AI is used in the healthcare and life science industry to solve the challenges and problems we are facing with COVID-19.
- Welcome by Regina Karson, Women in Big Data, Inc.
- Startups Step Up: How Healthcare AI Startups are Taking Action During COVID-19 by Renee Yao, Global Healthcare AI Startups Lead, NVIDIA.
- Open Science for COVID-19 Genomics by Dr. Avantika Lal, Deep Learning and Genomics Scientist, NVIDIA.
- Computational Design of Antibody Drugs against COVID-19 by Monica Berrondo, Founder & CEO, Macromoltek, Inc.
- Using AI to Align Anticipated Demand During COVID-19 by Sahar Arshad, Co-founder & Chief Operating Officer, CloudMedx.
- AI for COVID-19: An Online Virtual Care Approach by Sindhu Vijaya-Raghavan, ML Team Lead Curai.
Thank you, NVIDIA and speakers, for a compelling event and their important work in fighting COVID-19.
View event recording.